banner by callowyn // advertise with this:
Prompts and fills can be set in any season, any era, distant past or far future. They can be gen, any ship, AU, crack, porn, or presented as a series of partial differential equations.
LET'S JUST HELP EACH OTHER GET THROUGH THESE TWO WEEKS WITH OUR SANITY INTACT.RULES
1. One prompt per comment.
2. Spoilery prompts (i.e. anything after 6x20) must use spoiler text, like this: [span style="background: red; color: red"]SPOILERY PROMPT[/span]. Replace ][ with ><.
3. When filling a prompt, include the following info in the subject line: FILLED: title, characters/ships, rating, warnings
4. Multiple fills are great.
5. So is feedback for the writers and artists.
6. Prompt and fill to your heart's content until May 20, 9 PM EST.
7. Play nice! No wank. Be excellent to each other.MASTERLIST OF FILLSFish (Cas, Anna, Balthazar, Uriel) (R for language, SFW)
Castiel teaching that fish poetry.Just give me a sign (Castiel, PG)
Cas pleads for a sign. He gets what he prayed for."Unforgiven" - Crowley/Castiel, NC-17 (for sex), DUB-CON
Cas/Crowley hate!sex plus or minus (preferably plus) consent issues (feel free to include Crowley's use of wonderfully canon terms such as kitten and whore)Like the Others (slight Dean/Castiel, G, fix-it for 6.20, um, blasphemous?)
Castiel used to be God. Until the archangels thought he was turning soft with love for his precious humans.Lost in Translation, gen, Castiel, Ten, Donna, PG-13, no warnings
Doctor Who crossover. Castiel meets the Doctor. (preferrably 10 but any is fine)Teardrop, Bobby, Castiel, Dean/Cas (onesided), PG
newly-human!Castiel first experience with crying.Prophecy Girl, Castiel, OC, G, 6x20, character-death alluded to.
What's written can be rewritten: Cas finds a new phrophet and tries to change the story. I Knew You Once – Castiel, Atropos (PG)
Castiel/Atropos or Castiel + Atropos. A long time ago, they used to be friends. Stays in Vegas, Castiel/Meg, implied Castiel/Crowley, NC17
Possibly (hopefully?) Cas/Meg: During 6.10, after Castiel faked Crowley's death, Crowley was going to trap and torture Meg in the darkest parts of Hell for her mutiny. Then the kiss happened, and Castiel insisted on taking custody of her instead. Where Castiel's stashed her away and what she's been doing in captivity are entirely up to you.memories in this deep sea (dean/castiel, sam; r)
The one where Jimmy Novak's grandmother was the only one Cas could get to say "yes"."No Sine" - G - Crack, No Warnings
Cas pleads for a sign. He gets what he prayed for.